Long time no post!
I have been working on a new startup business (not precious metals related) for the last 6-9 months which has been a huge drain on my free time, especially so recently with the launch.
You can rest assured that I am still around, still heavily invested in precious metals (though haven’t added much to existing positions in the past 12-18 months) and still think the most exciting phase of the secular bull market in metals is in front of us rather than in the rear view mirror. On that note I have been provided details of an upcoming precious metals seminar which may be of interest to readers in Sydney.
Speakers and panelists will include:
- Jake Klein: Executive Chairman of Evolution Mining
- Alex Toone: Global Head of Commodities for Commonwealth Bank
- Davin Hood / Tom Rachoff: Portfolio managers for Cor Capital fund
- Jordan Eliseo: ABC Bullion Chief Economist
And subjects covered will include:
- The impact of negative interest rates on the gold market
- What next for the Australian dollar
- Where is the bottom for Australian interest rates
- ETF flows and Western investment into the gold market
- Demand trends including physical flows in Australia
- Price targets for precious metals in this cycle, based on historical and fundamental analysis
Tuesday, 26 July 2016 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM (AEST)
The Ivy Ballroom – 320 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
ABC Bullion have provided the code BBARON16 for readers, this can be entered at checkout for a 25% discount (up to 20). The tickets are cheap and you get a free 1/2oz ABC Eureka Minted Silver tablet and other benefits listed in the link above.
If I was in Sydney at the time of the conference I would be there!